Currently browsing: Adjustable Beds
Showing all 3 results
Relax in style with adjustable beds
You don’t have to stick to the traditional bed you know. The sleep industry has revolutionised over the years and you have options beyond your normal bed. An adjustable bed might be just what you need to alleviate your discomfort and help you sleep better. Incorrect sleeping posture, even if it happens to be your favourite sleeping position, can lead to a lot of discomfort. Having a bed which can be adjusted to a certain angle can completely change the way that you sleep.
You can kiss restless night’s goodbye when you invest in an adjustable bed from The Mattress Warehouse.
When selecting a mattress, the biggest consideration that you should make is how it is going to support your back. Your spine is most important and sleeping in the wrong position can do long lasting damage. Your natural curvature needs to be supported every night with the consequences of not supporting your back properly including tighter, more painful muscles, and the presence of painful pressure points.
Not everyone finds comfort in a flat mattress, many people prefer to have a mattress that allows them to comfortably sleep at an angle. The only thing that really matters is finding a mattress that gives you comfortable, supportive sleep, regardless of the angle.
Why choose an adjustable bed?
Adjustable beds are something to consider for many reasons. They give you the opportunity to customise the way that you sleep by letting you adjust your bed as you see fit. When you adjust the sleeping position, you will find that your pressure points are supported properly.
These beds are particularly great for those who are suffering from tension in the neck, back and shoulders as well as those who have joint pain or who are recovering from surgery. This is because you can adjust your bed so that it is supporting those areas where you have tension or pain.
This is not the only benefit you will have from an adjustable bed. Other benefits include:
- Improving circulation and thus reducing pain.
- More back support as the bed can be adjusted to support your body’s weaker points.
- Neck and shoulder pain can be alleviated when the bed is adjusted to support these areas.
- Circulation to legs and feet can be improved when the bed is lifted.
- If you suffer from heartburn, adjusting your sleeping angle can help.
- Adjusting sleeping positions and changing the surface can help ease arthritis.
- You can even reduce your snoring with an adjustable bed.
At The Mattress Warehouse, you can buy these comfortable adjustable beds!
- Cloud Nine SloMotion King
- Sealy Posturepedic Gel Memory Motion
- Cloud Nine SloMotion Queen
- Cloud Nine SloMotion Single
Each of these beds is manufactured to provide your sleeping body with the right support and the perfect amount of comfort. With an adjustable bed, you can change the way that you sleep!