What is better than a waterproof pillow protector? Well, a waterproof bamboo protector, that’s what. A bed is the most important and one of the most used pieces of furniture in a home. In turn, a pillow is one of the most used and essential items on your bed and even more than that. We use pillows all over the place on a daily basis. When it comes to bed pillows, we often use them in various scenarios. This is only because we trust them and are familiar with the comfort we can get from them. A pillow is a haven, comfort you can rely on, trust and call upon at all times. We use our trusted pillows often and not always on our beds, which presents the opportunity for damage, spillage or even dust and mites. This is precisely where the Bamboo Waterproof Pillow Protector comes in handy. It is the perfect way in which you can protect your favorite pillow.
Benefits and features of the Bamboo Waterproof Pillow Protector
Our Bamboo Waterproof Pillow Protector is handy in a few fundamental ways:
- We have it on good authority that, sometimes, girls like sleeping with wet hair. The last thing you want in this scenario, is a damp pillow, as it will feel uncomfortable and also increase the number of times you need to wash your cover. Over the long term, water can also stain and damage your pillow. Then, that a waterproof pillow protector is an excellent investment in this situation. P.S. it will also protect your pillow from the odd mascara or other makeup situation.
- Kids are like cryptocurrencies. Unpredictable, unstable and volatile. Don’t get us wrong; we love children. But, when it comes to the various ways in which they could accidentally damage or stain your prized pillows, we recommend a protector.
- Just think of all how you use your pillow and sketch the scenario. It can be anything from sweat to falling asleep in the rain (if you’re relaxing on your pillow in the sun, please use sunscreen). It doesn’t matter how you use your pillow; the Bamboo Waterproof protector will ensure that it’s protected from dust, germs, and fluids.
- Hypoallergenic: absolutely no pesticides were used in the growth nor harvesting of the bamboo used, which means it is Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Microbial This limits the chances of an allergic reaction.
- Thermoregulation: Bamboo is self-regulating. This is a big plus and means that the protector will keep you fresh in summer and warm and fuzzy in winter.
Environmentally Friendly: Bamboo is low maintenance, one of the fastest growing plants with very low water requirements. The membrane used in the protector is also toxin free and approved by SGS/ASTM F963, which makes it sustainable and eco-friendly.