We live in an age where the premium is king. Think about it. We would instead buy big and more premium clothing or watch brands, in comparison to lesser-known more generic brands. As humans, we love something with a little bit more class attached to it. When it comes to beds, The Mattress Warehouse offers a wide choice of premium beds and products. One of the brands that fit the bill perfectly in this category is Cloud Nine. Even just their name sounds premium, as an exclusive bed club. The Cloud Nine Neuroflex – King XL Bed is the workhorse bed when it comes to this brand. It’s sturdy, luxurious and elegant. If you look at this bed, you almost get that image of an endless layer cake in your mind; it honestly looks inviting. The Neuroflex has so much to offer. It’s the bed you can trust with your beauty sleep.
Cloud Nine Neuroflex – King XL Bed Key Features
The Neuroflex is a charm. It comes with a few key features that will make you eager to hop in and catch that beauty sleep:
- This bed has luxury written all over it, starting with the heavy duty HR Box-Top. This ad extra comfort, support, and toughness.
- You won’t need to turn this bed around. What you can do, is switch head and toe around. But, flipping this massive beast around won’t be necessary, with its turn-free posture support.
- The outer areas of the mattress are beautifully complemented by a luxurious, silky soft, poly-cotton knitted cover.
- Regarding what your body experiences while you sleep on this beauty, you guessed it, more luxury. The inner-workings of the bed is made up of soft, high-density buoyant Polyurethane foam layers. These layers ensure a firm but gentle feeling.
- Of course, you don’t need to fret about movement transfer between partners, with this bed’s zero movement transfer abilities.
- You’ll also be happy to hear that this bed is hygienic, allergy free and non-toxic.
The charm of the Cloud Nine Neuroflex – King XL Bed doesn’t want to end. The bed is beautiful in all its ways. You will surely be happy with an investment into this bed. The Neuroflex will reward you by being the sort of bed that most people can enjoy, as it is a comfort level 3. This means the Neuroflex meets all the sleeping styles in the middle, for the perfect level of comfort, spinal alignment, and support. The bed comes with a 20-year service warranty and a 2-year guarantee. Lastly, we mentioned this bed was tough. But just how tough? Well, two partners of up to 145kg each on either side can easily make use of this bed.