Kooi Pure Firm – Queen Bed + FREE Sleep Tracker
Get it on credit with a
Only R 563.00 per month for 18 months.
The Firm Mattress For All
Meet the Kooi Pure Firm – Queen Bed, a world-class solution that looks after your back and happy mood. When it comes to buying a mattress, you should be met with a smooth and painless process. Selecting a product that will look after you for the next decade, should not be as painstaking as usual mattress shopping excursions tend to be. The Kooi Pure range resolves this problem. It provides beds that suit your every need – regardless of sleeping style or health history. The Kooi Pure Firm mattress is affordable and state of the art. To top it all off, this mattress is also very easy to assemble. Find out more about this painless process below.
The Kooi Pure Firm mattress is carefully made from modern foam layers that come together to create a product that will suit your needs perfectly. The Kooi Pure Firm has three foam layers. Opposed to the four layers found within its softer sibling, the Kooi Pure Plush. The missing element is a visco-elastic layer. This layer is removed to create that firmness which some people prefer (especially those with back issues).
The Kooi Pure Firm – Queen Bed
The Pure Firm boasts a layer of high resilience foam, which gives that bouncy impression that is so prevalent to foam mattresses. The mattress is also complimented by a layer of traditional foam that ensures a smooth feeling. To end off all this foam talk, the Kooi Pure Firm has a very supportive layer that makes up the foundation. This UF35 layer works as the support base within the Kooi Pure Firm’s foamy goodness.
All of the Kooi foam range beds are manufactured with high-end pure foams that conform to European standards. The foams selected are chosen for the specific purpose of creating mattresses that last longer than that of traditional foam products. If that’s not enough, you can be further assured of quality and durability provided by the strenuous compression tests that these mattresses go through. The beds undergo this process to form distribution within the foam – which guarantees quality and durability.
The Kooi Pure Firm – Queen Bed also comes with a brand new pure foam. This foam has no unwanted fillers (hence the pure) that will decay or sag with use over time. The Kooi Pure Firm’s pure foam is not only the first but also the only of its kind found in South Africa. This product gives you the peace of mind that you deserve. Your nights can now be complemented by the guarantee of pure foams that work tirelessly in favour of your optimal support and happiness.
And so, the features continue. The Kooi Pure Firm also has three very distinct and useful comfort zones. These zones ensure that from head to toe, you’re covered by the best alignment and comfort in the business, This is achieved by providing extra support to your spine, shoulders, neck and hips. People who either prefer firm beds or those who suffer from back problems will benefit the most from this firm mattress. This comfort level looks after people who prefer sleeping on the stomachs or backs. Side sleepers should preferably avoid this comfort rating, as the bed will not be soft enough for your optimal comfort.
Kooi Pure Firm Usage Directions:
- You can effortlessly slide your mattress out of its protective box. Make sure that you do this close to your base, as there is no need to strain yourself unnecessarily.
- Make use of the cutting tool provided. Cut the first of two protective plastic layers and remove them from the bed. Should you cut into both layers, do not panic. Be warned though; the mattress will now expand quicker than expected.
- You can finally place the mattress on your bed. Ensure that the Kooi logo is aligned at the foot of your base, while the white mattress layer is staring upwards. Yes, you can now carefully cut into the second plastic layer and watch how your mattress expands.
You can now remove the entire second layer and make your bed the way you prefer for bedtime. Although your brand new Kooi Pure Firm – Queen Bed is now ready to be used, it will only reach peak comfort and expansion after about 24 hours.
Facts & Features:
- Made from 3 modern foam layers
- Boasts a layer of high resilience foam, which gives the bouncy impression
- UF35 layers works as the support base within the foamy goodness
- Manufactured with high-end pure foams that conform to European standards
- Quality & durability is provided by the strenuous compression tests
- Brand new pure foam has no unwanted fillers that will decay or sag with use over time
- Three comfort zones ensure that you’re covered by the best alignment & comfort
- 20 Year Warranty
- 3 Year Guarantee
- 130kg Per Person
Width = 152cm, Length = 188cm