Let’s say you’re looking for a bed that meets your demands when it comes to affordability, comfort, and weight allowance. If those are your requirements, you’ve come to the right place. The Mono-Flex is a modest, yet classy bed that will treat you to many nights of delightful rest. The Cloud Nine Mono-Flex – Double Mattress comes with a few key benefits:
- It is firm with a delicate, gentle touch. The bed is especially handy for people who might have back support problems. You will be provided with the necessary spinal support and alignment needed.
- The bed is turn free, which is a delight.
- Has a poly-cotton knitted cover, which is oh so aesthetically pleasing.
- Let’s delve a little deeper. The bed comes with a luxurious high-density buoyant Polyurethane foam layers which provide that gentle and firm experience.
- Zero movement transfer, which is especially beneficial for when two people share the bed.
- Hygienic and non-toxic. Germs and toxins are a big no-no when it comes to our beds. Also, the Mono Flex is also allergy free! No one wants to be allergic to their bed.
Cloud Nine Mono-Flex – Double Mattress
Let’s discuss the Mono-flex and Cloud Nine in more detail. For instance, where does this bed perform the best? Well, it’s a Cloud Nine bed, so basically anywhere. However, the Mono-Flex is an excellent all-around bed. The fact that it caters to the gentle but firm market means it’s more of a medium comfort bed. This makes the Mono-Flex an excellent bed for spare rooms and even as a bed for more upper-class hotels. With a bed like this, you can be guaranteed of providing comfort for most sleepers. Whether someone is a back, side or stomach sleeper, the firm but gentle comfort means that they will be able to dream happily.
The bed is also excellent for all individuals or couples in general, who do not want to spend a massive amount of money on a bed, yet still want something with charm, support, and comfort. Because this is a Cloud Nine bed, you can trust that you will be treated to all of the above. The Mono Flex also provides an impressive 15-year service warranty and a 2-year guarantee, which means it’s not just a significant investment, but also comes with a super piece of mind. Lastly, the Cloud Nine Mono-Flex supports people of up to 90kg on either side.