Sealy La Difference Nicci – King XL Mattress
You save R2,900.00 9% off
Get it on credit with a
Only R 1915.00 per month for 18 months.
Available on back-order
Facts & Features:
- Dermatex fabric with probiotic technology protects, regenerates and beautifies your skin overnight
- Wool distributes and supports body weight, provides temperature control and allows breathability
- Latex Air – Latex is supportive and relieves pressure point discomfort
- 3D Mesh – Fibre columns optimise temperature regulation
- PostureTech PRO encased Coil-in-Coil inner spring system adapts constantly and subtly to your weight and body shape as you move in your sleep
- Dual-Flex Hybrid foam layer seamlessly fuses the resilience of Latex foam with pressure reducing properties of Memory Foam
- 15 Year Warranty
- 3 Year Guarantee
Width = 183cm, Length = 200cm
Super Firm – This comfort rating is a hard one to stomach. Literally, beds with a comfort rating of 1 are made specifically for back sleepers. You might as well sleep on the floor if you’re going for the side or stomach approach with this level of firmness. This bed focuses on spine alignment and has little padding. If you’re a stomach sleeper, this bed will have you counting sheep all night long.
Medium Firmness – This bed is similar to a 1 rating, in terms of keeping your spine aligned and sleeping on your back. However, a 2 is also suitable for stomach sleepers who enjoy a little more firmness. Such a mattress does offer a little more padding to stomach and back sleepers, but it is usually a little too hard for you side folk.
Medium Comfort – Beds in this comfort scale usually fits most people’s needs. 3 Rating beds can be seen as the equilibrium of the sleeping styles. They are perfect for guest bedrooms and are also well suited for the hospitality industry. This bed is normally soft enough for the average side sleeper and supportive enough for back and stomach sleepers.
Nice and soft – This comfort rating is ideal for side sleepers, as well as back sleepers who want to experience the sensation of being embraced by the mattress. A 4 comfort level mattress should not be considered by a stomach sleeper, as the softness will cause an unwanted arch in the back. A mattress like this focuses less on back support and more on pressure relief.
Sleeping on Marshmallows – Ever wonder what sinking into clouds would feel like? Well, here you go. The 5 comfort rating is the precipice of pressure relief. Beds with this rating are absolutely perfect for those side sleepers who want peak comfort. They are also suitable to some back sleepers who want to maximize pressure relief. This bed should be avoided by a stomach sleeper, as it will guarantee a visit to the chiropractor.