Introducing the Serta Excellence – Single Mattress Flip Free Euro Top, the undisputed king of the Serta Perfect Sleeper Range. If you’ve looked at any of the other Serta beds in this range, you will remember a few key attributes:
- A serious decrease in tossing and turning.
- Superior support.
- No more nights where you’re too hot or too cold.
- Say goodbye to partner disturbance.
- No more rolling off of your mattress nor mattress sagging.
The Serta Excellence – Single Mattress also boasts:
- Euro top. You can compare this to a pillow top mattress, as they’re quite similar. However, a euro top mattress provides even more softness and comfort than a pillow top.
- The euro top means extra layers. These layers are sewn beautifully to the edges of the mattress, which ensures a beautiful and uninterrupted appearance.
- This bed is designed to get rid of that pesky movement experienced from a partner moving.
- Layers of luxury foam that have been exclusively designed by Serta.
- Cool Gel Memory Foam – There’s nothing quite as uncomfortable as overheating while you sleep. With the cool gel tech, the Excellence ensures your body temperature is always cool and comfortable.
- You can also rest peacefully with optimum and natural spine and alignment support, isolated motion and improved air circulation.
The Serta Excellence – leader of the pack
When it comes to the Perfect Sleeper Range, the Excellence is the obvious leader. This bed is perfect for those individuals who sincerely value their sleep. The excellence is essentially the proud flagship model, a bed that will compliment your room almost as much as it will complement your sleep. It is soft to the touch and provides as much comfort as you’ll ever need. The bed is also anti-mite and anti-bacterial, which means an overall healthier and cleaner sleeping experience. Furthermore, the Excellence goes out of its way to rid edge roll-off and to create a bigger sleeping surface area. The bed’s edge to edge design makes a roll-off feeling a thing of the past, while, also providing you and your partner with more sleeping room.
The Serta Excellence – Single Mattress can also support two partners on either side, of up to 140 kg. It’s big, pretty, tough and soft. The gentle giant. This bed wants you to have the best night’s sleep in it.
Facts & Features:
- Encourages proper back support & alignment
- Dual spring system exclusive to Serta
- Helps reduce tossing & turning
- Cool gel memory foam technology – optimal pressure distribution and stays cool at night
- Rotation cycle technology
- Resists sagging and edge roll-off with foam-encased technology
- Exceptional edge support achieved through an inner spring system with posture bars and edge support corners
- Promotes a balanced sleep temperature
- Anti-bacterial treatments create a healthier, cleaner sleeping environment
- 140kg per person
Width = 91cm, Length = 188cm
Super Firm – This comfort rating is a hard one to stomach. Literally, beds with a comfort rating of 1 are made specifically for back sleepers. You might as well sleep on the floor if you’re going for the side or stomach approach with this level of firmness. This bed focuses on spine alignment and has little padding. If you’re a stomach sleeper, this bed will have you counting sheep all night long.
Medium Firmness – This bed is similar to a 1 rating, in terms of keeping your spine aligned and sleeping on your back. However, a 2 is also suitable for stomach sleepers who enjoy a little more firmness. Such a mattress does offer a little more padding to stomach and back sleepers, but it is usually a little too hard for you side folk.
Medium Comfort – Beds in this comfort scale usually fits most people’s needs. 3 Rating beds can be seen as the equilibrium of the sleeping styles. They are perfect for guest bedrooms and are also well suited for the hospitality industry. This bed is normally soft enough for the average side sleeper and supportive enough for back and stomach sleepers.
Nice and soft – This comfort rating is ideal for side sleepers, as well as back sleepers who want to experience the sensation of being embraced by the mattress. A 4 comfort level mattress should not be considered by a stomach sleeper, as the softness will cause an unwanted arch in the back. A mattress like this focuses less on back support and more on pressure relief.
Sleeping on Marshmallows – Ever wonder what sinking into clouds would feel like? Well, here you go. The 5 comfort rating is the precipice of pressure relief. Beds with this rating are absolutely perfect for those side sleepers who want peak comfort. They are also suitable to some back sleepers who want to maximize pressure relief. This bed should be avoided by a stomach sleeper, as it will guarantee a visit to the chiropractor.