A bed is and should be the precipice of essential furniture in your house. If you’re one of those individuals who listen to their doctor’s health advice, you’ll know how important it is to rest regularly, up to a minimum of 6 hours a night. It goes without saying that we spend hours and hours on our beds, which is why we need that experience always to be one worth remembering. The Serta Vega – Super King Bed is the exact bed that provides a night of proper sleep every time. The Vega is a flip free pillow top mattress, which is exactly as lovely as it sounds. The bed has a perfect pillow layer that makes you feel as though you never want to get up again. Honestly, you should experience it. Furthermore, the Serta Vega also boasts a few other key features:
- It does not sag. This is one of those annoying problems that can happen to some mattresses. Luckily, with the Vega, you won’t have to worry about your mattress sagging.
- Support and some more support, from edge to edge. The Vega has cleverly designed edges, which provide the level of comfort and peace of mind you’d expect from such a top bed.
- As much sleeping space as you’ll ever need. Due to the edge support, the Vega also boasts a better surface area usable for sleeping. The edge support means that you will never feel as though you’re going to roll off.
Key Benefits in the Serta Vega – Super King Bed Flip Free Pillow Top
The Serta Vega Flip Free Pillow Top is a bed well-worth investing into. If you’re not yet convinced, here are a few more key benefits:
- The bed is designed with luxury layers of foam and fibre, which has been exclusively designed for Serta to optimize your sleeping experience. Doesn’t that sound incredible?
- Cool Gel Memory Foam – This is as cool as it sounds. This technology allows heat to be pulled away from your body, which produces a cooling sensation while you sleep. Don’t fret; it will make you feel comfortable, not freezing.
- Alignment support and motion isolation and latex foam. These all help to cause pain relief, alignment in your spine as natural as needed and overall sleeping comfort.
- The bed can take two people of up to 140 kg on either side.
Facts & Features:
- Encourages proper back support & alignment
- Independent continuous support account for people with dissimilar body weights
- Helps reduce tossing & turning
- Cool gel memory foam technology – optimal pressure distribution and stays cool at night
- Rotation cycle technology
- Resists sagging and edge roll-off with foam-encased technology
- Exceptional edge support achieved through an inner spring system with posture bars and edge support corners
- Promotes a balanced sleep temperature
- 140kg per person
Width = 200cm, Length = 188cm
Super Firm – This comfort rating is a hard one to stomach. Literally, beds with a comfort rating of 1 are made specifically for back sleepers. You might as well sleep on the floor if you’re going for the side or stomach approach with this level of firmness. This bed focuses on spine alignment and has little padding. If you’re a stomach sleeper, this bed will have you counting sheep all night long.
Medium Firmness – This bed is similar to a 1 rating, in terms of keeping your spine aligned and sleeping on your back. However, a 2 is also suitable for stomach sleepers who enjoy a little more firmness. Such a mattress does offer a little more padding to stomach and back sleepers, but it is usually a little too hard for you side folk.
Medium Comfort – Beds in this comfort scale usually fits most people’s needs. 3 Rating beds can be seen as the equilibrium of the sleeping styles. They are perfect for guest bedrooms and are also well suited for the hospitality industry. This bed is normally soft enough for the average side sleeper and supportive enough for back and stomach sleepers.
Nice and soft – This comfort rating is ideal for side sleepers, as well as back sleepers who want to experience the sensation of being embraced by the mattress. A 4 comfort level mattress should not be considered by a stomach sleeper, as the softness will cause an unwanted arch in the back. A mattress like this focuses less on back support and more on pressure relief.
Sleeping on Marshmallows – Ever wonder what sinking into clouds would feel like? Well, here you go. The 5 comfort rating is the precipice of pressure relief. Beds with this rating are absolutely perfect for those side sleepers who want peak comfort. They are also suitable to some back sleepers who want to maximize pressure relief. This bed should be avoided by a stomach sleeper, as it will guarantee a visit to the chiropractor.