How is that name though? The Cloud Nine Superior Comfort – Double Mattress. Every person wants to feel superior comfort when they sleep. As humans, we spend a third of our entire lives sleeping, so it better be comfortable. There is nothing quite as annoying and destructive as a night spent uncomfortably without deep sleep. The Cloud Nine Superior Comfort bed is here for you, to provide you with the peaceful sleep you need. And the great thing about this bed? It’s not unattainably expensive, especially not when you consider the fact that it is a premium bed with a wide range of perks. Yes, it might require a month or two of extra saving, but it’s so worth it.
Sleeping is incredibly essential for excellent health, and sleep is precisely what this bed offers. It does boast with a few more great features that will get you itching to put on your pajamas and hop into it:
- The bed has a turn-free (no need to bust your arms continually trying to turn a heavy mattress on your own) soft Euro-top mattress.
- Cooling Blue-Gel sleeping technology. This perk is usually a good indicator that you’re dealing with one of the more impressive beds. Blue-Gel tech ensures that your body stays at an optimum temperature. It gives a cooling and soothing experience.
- Luxurious, high-density Visco-Elastic, Cool Blue Gel Memo-Flex buoyant Polyurethane foam layers. We know, that’s quite a mouth-full, but trust, you will feel as though you’re sleeping on a cloud.
- No movement transfer, which means the days of being woken by your partner rolling around are over.
- The bed is also hygienic, non-toxic and allergy free. These are all so vital in a bed.
Cloud Nine Superior Comfort – Double Mattress
The Superior Comfort comes in all the usual sizes. It is not only comfortable, but it’s also a proud and beautiful piece of furniture that will compliment any room it is in. The bed is perfect for almost any scenario you can think of. You can use it as a main bedroom sleeper, a fancy guest bed and many more. The Superior Comfort comes with a 15-year service warranty and a 2-year guarantee, which means it will loyally serve you for a long time indeed. Lastly, the Superior Comfort is more robust than some of the cheaper Cloud Nine Beds. It can support partners of up to 105kg per person.
Facts & Features:
- Turn-Free soft Euro-Top
- Cooling Blue-Gel sleeping technology
- Luxurious soft touch micro quilted knitted jacquard ticking
- Luxurious high density Visco-Elastic, Cool Blue Gel Memo-Flex and buoyant Polyurethane foam layers
- High density reconstituted foam posture support core
- Memory foam ventilation system
- Zero movement transfer
- Hygienic and non-toxic
- Allergy free
- 15 Year Service Warranty
- 2 Year Guarantee
- 105kg Per Person
Width = 137cm, Length = 188cm, Thickness = 25cm
Super Firm – This comfort rating is a hard one to stomach. Literally, beds with a comfort rating of 1 are made specifically for back sleepers. You might as well sleep on the floor if you’re going for the side or stomach approach with this level of firmness. This bed focuses on spine alignment and has little padding. If you’re a stomach sleeper, this bed will have you counting sheep all night long.
Medium Firmness – This bed is similar to a 1 rating, in terms of keeping your spine aligned and sleeping on your back. However, a 2 is also suitable for stomach sleepers who enjoy a little more firmness. Such a mattress does offer a little more padding to stomach and back sleepers, but it is usually a little too hard for you side folk.
Medium Comfort – Beds in this comfort scale usually fits most people’s needs. 3 Rating beds can be seen as the equilibrium of the sleeping styles. They are perfect for guest bedrooms and are also well suited for the hospitality industry. This bed is normally soft enough for the average side sleeper and supportive enough for back and stomach sleepers.
Nice and soft – This comfort rating is ideal for side sleepers, as well as back sleepers who want to experience the sensation of being embraced by the mattress. A 4 comfort level mattress should not be considered by a stomach sleeper, as the softness will cause an unwanted arch in the back. A mattress like this focuses less on back support and more on pressure relief.
Sleeping on Marshmallows – Ever wonder what sinking into clouds would feel like? Well, here you go. The 5 comfort rating is the precipice of pressure relief. Beds with this rating are absolutely perfect for those side sleepers who want peak comfort. They are also suitable to some back sleepers who want to maximize pressure relief. This bed should be avoided by a stomach sleeper, as it will guarantee a visit to the chiropractor.