We stock a wide range of headboards for sale
As an expert bedroom furniture retailer, we can confirm that a good quality headboard is a beautiful focal point in any bedroom regardless of your style. We’ve seen them used in classic feminine bedrooms, fun children’s themed bedrooms and unisex couple’s bedrooms.
In addition to looking great, they also offer practical benefits, like:
- Add to the style palette of your bedroom. If you’re going for something masculine, classic or modern, it will help bring your vision to life.
- Protect your walls and hide unsightly marks.
- Provide comfort and support in bed, especially if you’re keen on reading in bed, watching some Netflix on the TV or catching up on emails on your laptop.
- They can help keep the pillows in place, if the bed isn’t against a wall.
Types of headboards
At The Mattress Warehouse, we have headboards covered. That means you have a selection to choose from when you’re designing your dream bedroom. We offer the following types of headboards for sale:
- Wooden headboards. One of our most obvious and popular choices is the wooden headboard, which ranges from the budget-friendly option such as SA Pine to the more expensive hardwoods like Rhodesian Teak, Oregon Pine or Rosewood. The wooden headboard is so versatile and is ideal for a farmhouse, nautical or rustic bedroom design.
- Upholstered headboards, also known as tufted headboards, are another trendy look that has been making waves with interior designers. Our fabric headboards are made from neutral colours and sturdy materials that are designed for longevity and to minimise the appearance of dirt. An upholstered headboard has the advantage of being slightly more comfortable than a wooden headboard and is perfect for a feminine or classic bedroom or even the neutral spare room.
- Leather headboards are our premium range. A leather headboard, or leather bed frame, exudes the type of quality and style that never goes out of fashion. They’re also very comfortable, just like the upholstered headboards and work well in a master bedroom.
How to choose a headboard
There are plenty of headboards for sale from our catalogue of products. Take a look at these buyer tips when you are buying a new headboard, consider the following:
- Whether it is robust and sturdy as you want it to be long-lasting.
- Does it fit into the overall design and theme of your bedroom? You may love a certain wooden headboard but this may look too rustic in your plush, ultra-feminine boudoir.
- Is it compatible with your budget? Before you break the bank, decide, upfront, how much you’re willing to spend.
- Always remember that it needs to be attached to your bed and not to the wall.
- The size of the bedroom and your bed itself. It’s not a one-size-fits-all scenario. You will need a king-size headboard for a king-size bed and a queen headboard for a queen size bed and so forth.
Buy a headboard from The Mattress Warehouse
We have many types of headboards for sale. They can quite literally transform your bedroom into a new and beautiful comfort zone so browse our collection online or visit one of countrywide warehouses or branches to view your options. If you buy your new headboard from The Mattress Warehouse, you can even take advantage of our free delivery options to all major cities. We also offer a great selection of bedroom furniture and accessories to complement your bedroom design.