What is a Leather Headboard?
A leather headboard is basically a bed frame covered in fine, good-quality leather. They are extremely comfortable because they are so well padded. Our range of headboards are available in a variety of different designs and sizes, ranging from double bed size leather headboards to larger, queen bed size headboards. One of the advantages of having a leather headboard or bed frame is that you can pair it with any mattress brand.
What is a Leather Bed?
A leather bed, or bed frame, is basically a bed frame and headboard covered in fine quality leather. A leather bed will not only allow you to have something comfortable to lean against, as the headboard is padded, but you will also have something to protect your walls. Our leather bed frames are available in a number of different designs ranging from the classic Italian to the contemporary Scandinavian range.
Top Benefits of Leather Headboards and Leather Beds
If you’re wondering what type of headboard to buy, take a look at some of the top benefits of a leather headboard or leather bed frame:
- Luxury. Nothing beats the look and feel of good-quality, genuine leather. Simplicity and class at its best.
- Variety. Leather headboard designs come in a range of styles and colour options. A very popular style that is available at The Mattress Warehouse is the Oslo leather headboard.
- Comfort. This is probably the most important factor. The leather upholstered headboard provides your head with extra comfort.
- Longevity. The quality wood and leather used in the manufacture of a leather headboard or bed frame makes for a sturdy bed set that will last a long time.
- Low maintenance. Leather headboards are easy to maintain and, if you look after the bed, could last a lifetime. Any stains or spills are easily wiped away with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Leather beds typically have clean contemporary lines which make them ideal for most bedroom designs.
The Leather Headboard and Bed Buyer’s Guide
When shopping around for a leather bed or headboard there are a couple of factors you need to consider to ensure you get the best deal. These include:
- Is the bed manufactured from real or faux leather? Real leather will be more expensive, but it will also last longer.
- What wood has been used in the manufacturing process? SA Pine is cheaper and more affordable. However, the type of wood used by The Mattress Warehouse leather headboards is made from mahogany and chestnut, which is better quality and more durable.
- Size is another consideration. You can’t have a headboard that is too small or too large for your bed base or bed frame. Fortunately, we stock headboards in all popular sizes ranging from single through to king size headboards.
- Warranty. What warranty does the retailer provide? The Mattress Warehouse provides a 100-day comfort trial. Terms and conditions apply.
- Delivery options. Does the retailer provide a delivery option? The Mattress Warehouse provides free delivery countrywide to all major city hubs.
Getting the Most Out of Your Leather Headboard or Bed Frame
Your new leather bed or headboard represents a wise investment and you can get the most value out of your headboard by accessorising it with quality items like a stylish down duvet, a quilt and scatter cushions. Shop for leather headboards for sale online with The Mattress Warehouse.