100 Day Comfort Trial
Take advantage of our 100 Day Comfort Trial, if you don’t love your new bed, we’ll gladly exchange it.
Buying a new bed is not something you do every day and given the long term investment it is; we would like to make this process as easy as possible for you.
How does it work?
We know that even after you have taken a lot of time in your selection, sometimes you just require a different level of comfort. All we ask of you is that you give your new bed enough time to get used to it. Most people need a couple of weeks for their bodies to make the transition between the old and new bed. By taking your time testing your new bed, you can be sure you’re making the right decision.ail
Conditions for the 100 Day Comfort Trial
- We ask that you invest in a waterproof mattress protector purchased through us.
- You can exchange your bed for another of equal or higher value.
- A difference in lower priced models is non-refundable.
- If you make use of the 100 Day Trial, you are responsible for the delivery costs
- Products used in the 100 Day Comfort trial cannot be refunded, only replaced with an alternative product.
- Unused, sealed products qualify for a full refund under the refunds policy.
When shopping with The Mattress Warehouse, we would like to ensure your comfort and your peace of mind, and so we have included a Cancellation Policy in our Terms and Conditions. Any unused, still packed item, packed in its original packaging, which was purchased from The Mattress Warehouse can be returned within 14 days of the purchase regardless of the reason for it being returned.
Refunds Policy (Unused Products)
Should you not be 100% satisfied with any product purchased at The Mattress Warehouse we will refund you in full. Refunds will only be considered under the following conditions, and such requests will be handled in the following way:
1. The product to be returned must be returned in their original packaging and they must be unused.
2. The product must be in their original condition.
3. Any custom made products cannot be returned.
4. Products with a custom design, fabric or color choice cannot be returned.
5. Transportation costs of returned products, when they need to be collected by The Mattress Warehouse, will be covered by the client and such costs will be covered by part of the refund.
6. Any transportation costs that are more than the amount the client originally paid for will also be deducted from the refund.
7. Products used in the 100 Day Comfort trail do not qualify for a refund.
The refund will be issued within 30 days of the product being returned, and if the product being returned meets the above requirements.