Steel beds, we’re moving a little bit off of the beaten track with this one. Or, are we? Yes, a steel double bunk bed isn’t that conventional anymore. You won’t be buying one for your new bedroom nor luxury hotel. But, we guarantee you, steel beds have their place and their benefits. Steel beds are also more common than you might think. A frame is not the most crucial part of your bed – that honor falls to your bed, - which means, a steel frame isn’t as charmless as you might think. In fact, it’s often considered that steel frames are quite fashionable and stylish, in a retro sense. Let’s discuss some benefits of The Mattress Warehouse steel double bunk bed:
- They’re easy to construct. This is definitely a big plus. When you purchase a steel bed, you usually do so for bulk purposes. Having a problematic set-up process wastes time and energy, which none of us want to lose. With The Mattress Warehouse steel double bunk bed, this is not a problem. Easy construction is definitely a check.
- Durable steel construction. Although a mattress is the most critical part of a bed, a frame has its moments. For instance, it needs to be strong and up to the task of withstanding years of use. With our steel frames, you get durable steel construction up to the task at hand.
- Mesh Base. This saves weight, which makes the steel frame easier to move. If you’ve ever attempted to move one of those old-school steel beds, you’ll know why this is a key benefit.
- The steel frame is powder coated, which is an epoxy powder that creates a protective layer.
- They’re not expensive. Let’s say you want to invest more money into a mattress, but you do want a new frame. A steel frame undoubtedly represents a cheap alternative for this problem until you’ve invested into your mattress’s matching frame.
Why Get a BP Double Bunk Steel Bed (50x50 Mesh) - Single?
We’ve looked at steel beds and their benefits. In this part, we’ll explore the where and why of steel beds. A steel double bunk bed can be used in all of the settings that regular bases can be used, but that might not always be appropriate. Steel frames excel in the following settings:
- Hostels and some hotels. Budget accommodation is the perfect setting for a steel frame. No one will frown at seeing one in their room.
- Construction sites and other temporary locations. If you need sleeping arrangements construction sites or other temporary places, a steel bed frame is without a doubt what you’d get. It’s much cheaper and far more hardened for such a rugged task. A steel bed is also a much better investment for a part-time location, as they can be easily stored and moved without too much hassle being made about caring for them.
Lastly, steel beds are also perfect for schools. It’s simple; if you’re buying bulk, you want to save money. Therefore, steel frames are far more suitable for this purpose.